Selling Real Estate ALL Over Southern California
Why It Is Important to Work with a Professional
Selling a HomeOnce you have made the decision to sell your home, you will probably have two main goals in mind. You’ll want to sell your home as quickly as possible, and you’ll want to sell it for as much money as possible. The Home ProZ can help you reach both of those goals. Our revolutionary approach to real estate transactions offers full protection for all involved parties—home buyers, home sellers, and real estate agents. When you work with The Home ProZ in Santa Clarita, CA, you can expect complete transparency and full support services every step of the way.
Reasons to Have a Real Estate Agent Sell Your HomeSometimes, home sellers decide that they can save a little money by selling their house themselves. While this might eliminate realtor commission fees, it could actually cost you money in the long run. Only a real estate professional knows how to sell your home for the highest amount of money possible. When you work with an agent at The Home ProZ, you can expect:
- Saved time. We can save you time by handling all of the transactional tasks for you.
- Extensive experience. Our licensed agents understand what it takes to sell a home at the optimum price point.
- Exceptional education. The Home ProZ is committed to fully advising home sellers about the process and providing thorough answers to every question.
- Great negotiation skills. Our agents are professional negotiators who use effective strategies to reach agreements that are beneficial to all parties.
Our Property Selling ServicesThe licensed agents at our real estate brokerage work closely with clients throughout the entire home selling process. You can rely on our experience, local knowledge, and savvy strategies to help you get the most money for your property, and to get the deal finalized quickly. You can count on The Home ProZ for all of the following, and much more:
- Offer suggestions for getting your home ready to sell.
- Check for housing code or zoning violations to prevent last-minute snags in the selling process.
- List your home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Refer you to qualified home inspectors and contractors.
- Use our professional connections to generate interest in your property among home buyers.
- Show your home to potential buyers and buyers’ agents.
- Negotiate with potential buyers and their agents. Handle all of the transaction-related paperwork.
Chad LewinReal Estate Agent | DRE # 01296008
Chad Lewin has been a licensed agent for 12 years and worked at five different real estate brokerages before joining up with Richard to launch The Home ProZ. Chad considers himself fortunate to have grown up in a family of realtors and brokers—the business is in his blood. By the age of 15, Chad was learning how to read and write real estate contracts. Chad prioritizes exceptional customer care for home buyers and sellers, while championing ongoing professional development for real estate professionals. It’s his mission to ensure that each involved party is fully educated about the transactional processes. In fact, home buyers and sellers who work with Chad often feel like real estate experts themselves by the time they reach the final closing!
Richard HallReal Estate Agent | DRE # 01296008
Richard Hall has worked in real estate for more than two decades. He has served clients with distinction at more than five real estate brokerages. Richard’s clients recognize him for his sterling professionalism and unsurpassed commitment to excellent customer service. From the first meeting with Richard to the final closing on a property, you can count on him to offer expert guidance every step of the way. Richard never shies away from a tough question. In fact, he always takes care to ensure that each of his clients is fully informed about the process of buying or selling a property. He has particular expertise working on transactions that involve investment properties.